Friday, June 11, 2010

Copic Marker Mini Book

I have been insanely busy with birthdays and the end of school coming up! I don't know where the month has gone!

While browsing online I found the cutest download for a copic marker "mini" book,
http://www.copicmunkie.blogspot.com/

The links on on the left hand side. They have a set of recomended markers in different color familys. There are also printable pages for doing faces, and hair and other custom colors. Really Neat find! I printed mine out of Georgia pacific cardstock. I have colored a few pages and will bind it when I get my machine back from the friend I loaned it to. The pages print 4 to a page, but a few of the pages are available as full size as well. I printed both.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

:) So glad you found the download useful! :)

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...