Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Hair Clippies and Projects

Been a bit absent from my blog, have some big custom orders I am working on right now :) 
Working on stitching out some new clippies this week!  Here are a few pictures,  still have a snow man, an acorn, gingerbread person, and some sports themed clippies that need stitched out.  Also got in a big order of ribbon this week. 

Someone asked me to stitch out a hat with owl eyes on it this week.  I think it turned out really well.
A preview of some of the new ribbon for hair bows coming soon.


The girls and I went christmas dress shopping today.  They picked out the cutest sparkly dresses!  The best part is they were on clearance for 11.99 each!  Now all we need is new dress shoes, I can't believe how quickly they are growing.  This picture is from my parent's 35th anniversary dinner this past week. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the owl hat.. so much fun!!

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...