Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where did March go??

Ekk!  a busy month
I finished my classes for the term just before spring break for the girls. 
I had my birthday party about 3 weeks late. ( DH got me an imagine!!)
And we went to disneyland!
Bella graduated puppy training
Oh but I MADE the family all disneyland shirts!  super simple!  I used my cricut expression and fabric, and iron on heat n bond,  new blog coming with how to pictures soon :) 
Did I mention I got a DSLR camera to play with?  so excited.
Oh and softball has started again, this year their name is Purple Thunder.

Bella graduated from puppy training

My birthday cake "Black Forest Cake" made from scratch by my 89 year old grandma :)

No comments:

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...