Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kitchen Queen

Vote for my team Little Star Shooters!
Did you vote? Today the voting starts at The Greeting Farm in their Galleria (gallery > Contest/Challenges > TGF ROYAL BATTLE > Week 1). Our team, Little Star Shooters has Rachael to thank for our entry this week.




This is my version of the card




paper - background - kitchen blue stars colorbok
appliances- bazzil
copics
ala mode clear embossing powder
silver gel pen
black gel pen
cricut - in my kitchen cartridge
The greeting farm - Ruby
Fabric from windham fabrics
tiny kaiser pearls
ribbon shirt from leftover wedding invitation ribbon

1 comment:

Jan said...

That really came out nice. Great job. I love that little girl.

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...