Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disneyland Autograph Books

The girls and I set out last year before our Disneyland trip to come up with a book that we could use to get signatures that was easily expandable, but not too heavy to carry. We ended up getting simple journals from M's





I told the girls I would cut out anything they wanted with the cricut but they had to assemble and decorate how they wanted it to be. One of the challenges is you don't know the direction of the picture you might end up with so it is hard to pre-do too much of the pages, we ended up using sticky notes to make flags and once we had a characters picture and signature, we removed the tab from the outside of the book and stuck it inside with the signature, so we could come back and decorate.

Here is Lilia's Mickey Mouse page we finished up tonight.


No comments:

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...