Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Card


Irritated with my card reader on my desktop, it won't read the new memory card so hopefully this will read on my laptop. Wohoo it worked!!

What you can't see in this card is the amount of sparkle there is!!

I used my new glitter atyou spicas to color Maisy and to highlight the flowers

I used afs paper,

words cricut - gypsy cartridge

ketto - maisy stamp

atyou spica
this flower is about 4 inches across made with sheer organza. I can't wait to go get some green tommarrow to make a leaf!

1 comment:

CraftyMomTina said...

So cute!! I love the flowers and the stamp! I can see the spica you have in her hair and its so pretty!

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...