Monday, February 1, 2010

Ketto Stamps


*note the little paws and tail in my picture *



I have been waiting sooo patiently for these to come! This morning before I left for work the UPS man came with them wohoo! Very exciting now If I knew where my DD put them after I showed them to her in the car this afternoon lol I might be a tad more excited! Anyway we both can hardly wait to use them. Tempted to wake her up now!




EDIT found them, she put them on my stamping desk, who would have ever thought to look there. Speaking of where things are supposed to be, I turned around to take a photo and look what was in my photo cube

No comments:

Been a while...

I have been neglectful of my blog.  Major events since I last blogged, my brother got married, then my grandma got married. Went to Hawaii ...